Tuesday, September 4, 2012

home

Hello,

Welcome to ¨Mummy tinc gana¨.  I have entered the world of mummy bloggers to share tips and tricks for nutritional food ideas with my family, friends, acquaintances, mummy's at my daughters school and anyone else who is interested in Healthier, Happier kids.

I am a novice cook,  no Annable Karmel, I don´t use any fancy equipment - although I would love a Kitchenaid Mixer, I am certainly no domestic goddess ask my husband! I am also no saint when it comes to food - (I am known as "la reina de las patatas") crisps are my biggest vice.  You will see I'm definitely not related to David Bailey, neither do I claim to be the best mummy in the world.  However, I am concerned about what my daughter eats more and more each day and I understand that I am responsible for her health and it´s my job to feed her the best I can.

Lots of people have shown an interest in my Carrot Cupcakes and food seems to be a big topic of conversation here in Barcelona between mummy´s so I thought I would share some ideas.

Quina sort!   Read further why these two words have inspired me to write this blog.


I hope you will be inspired to try out some recipes and I look forward to hearing about your own experiences and ideas.

Enjoy the blog and enjoy cooking with your kids !

Faye Postlethwaite
Author

1 comment:

  1. Tens receptes molt interessants! Ja t'explicaré quan faci alguna. M'agradaria que ens donessis alguna recepta dels pans que fas al forn. És una de les meves assignatures pendents!

    Respecte al blog, em sembla molt bona idea tenir un espai on poder parlar de la cuina, tan habitual entre tots i tan poc comentada en general.

    Fins aviat!

    ReplyDelete